Terms and Conditions
Hire Terms and Conditions
These are generic terms and conditions that apply to all equipment hires made through Puxley Limited. They are not exhaustive. Additional job-specific terms and conditions may be made clear at the point of sale.
- All prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
- The customer agrees to pay the full retail cost of any equipment lost, stolen or damaged beyond economic repair (without deduction for usage, wear and tear or age).
- The customer shall insure the goods against the above liabilities. In the event that equipment is lost, stolen or damaged beyond economic repair the customer shall pay a charge at the full daily rate together with interest and consequential loss until the equipment is replaced.
- The customer is responsible for care, safekeeping and return in good order of all equipment. The customer will reimburse all costs incurred by Puxley Limited in rectifying the condition of any equipment returned damaged or unclean together with interest and consequential loss until rectification.
- Any breakdown or unsatisfactory operation of equipment shall be immediately notified to Puxley Limited. The customer shall under no circumstances attempt to repair the equipment without prior authorisation from Puxley Limited.
Website Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of usage of Puxley.com
The term “Puxley Limited” or “The Company” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Puxley Limited. 11 Harrier Court, Westcott Lane, Exeter, EX5 2DR. The term “you” refers to the user of this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for information and indicative use only. It is may change without notice and does not form a contract between you and us.
- Neither we, nor our contractors/affiliates, provide any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the text and literature found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain mistakes or falsehoods and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent possible.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any product information, services information, or advice gleaned through this website meets your specific requirements, including articles published on our Blog, Knowledge Base, and Social Media Channels.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Blog posts and knowledge base articles may only be copied, shared, or communicated for commercial purposes with the prior written consent of Puxley Limited. Blog posts and knowledge base articles may be copied, shared, or communicated for educational purposes without prior written consent, but credit must be made to Puxley.com.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Puxley Limited, are the properties of their respective owners and subject to their own relevant terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this site and any subsequent legal issues arising out of use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales
- Prices shown on Puxley.com are subject to change at any time for any reason, and do not form a contract between the user and us. The presence of a product and price on Puxley.com does not imply availability of stock for hire, sale, or otherwise. All bookings must be made by contacting Puxley Limited directly.